Cheated by Droppedpin.net

I'd like to report an ecommerce website: www . droppedpin . net.

I placed an order with Droppedpin.net on 2nd July 2014 using netbanking for INR 3780. Order ref # VWOUQNBVW. Since then there had been no update no update for more than 45 days from the website about the dispatch or status of the order. Their delivery normally does take upto 45 days so I refrained from following up too much. However after 45 days and no update from them I emailed them multiple times for a status but got no response. All I kept on getting was an auto-reply that I will get a response in 48 hours (which never happened).

I even contacted them through their facebook page and sent a facebook message to the facebook page admin Ms. Pooja Sengupta but with no success. After many such attempts i posted a review on mouthshut and contacted a couple of complaintboards online. I guess because of these complains, i got an email from droppedpin on 28 Aug 2014 that they had issued a credit slip for the amount in my droppedpin account. However i had no intention of ever shopping with them again and so I emailed them many times to initiate a bank refund as i did not want a credit slip. However (just like my previous communications) i have not received any reply from the website, nor to my facebook post nor from Pooja Sengupta. It is 4 months now since i am trying to get my money back from droppedpin but have failed. Their website and social media pages seem to have no activity since the past few months.

I have given up hopes of ever getting my money back and taking the legal route will be more expensive than the actual amount at stake. But this experience has left me disturbed. It is shocking how a website can get away with such treatment of their customers and cheat them of their money. I even contacted my bank but they cannot really help and have requested that i deal with the merchant directly.

The website is still live, which means there will be other online shoppers who may get cheated similarly. Whether i get my money back or not, the least I can do is stop other online shoppers from getting cheated of their money, hence posting this experience in this forum.

and i was cheated by createchworld.in .i paid fees to learn php and inka ceo vikram saala harami kuch nai sikhaya usne hamein. uss kuch nai aata bas fraud karte hai yeh education main microsoft ka naam leke. beaware of them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors