CHEAT BY SHOPCLUES

This is regarding order no 38160373 .I made this order on 14 February of SIYARAM SAFARI SUIT LENGTH and i got delivery on 19 February . I received delivery of wrong product and as well as an defective product which is already expired . After that i made a return request / complaint regarding the product on shopclue customer support . Every time a complaint id is generated but my problem is not solving by the customer support . previous complaint id are #2241275 Re: ShopClues Request #2184271 .Since 10 days are passed to this issue , their is not a appropriate solution comes .

I Contact 3 times through telephone on shopclue customer care and waste 20 rupees extra , because through mails they are not supporting.

First shopclue took 4 days in approving the request regarding the wrong item and defective material i received. After than took another 3 days in approving RETURN REQUEST ( RMA ) of the product , now return request approved , than again after 2 days I saw in the return request column that " area for reverse pickup is not serviceable .

I don't know why THE PREMIER SITES MYNTRA , AMAZON , SNAPDEAL , JABONG , FLIPKART , even some particular product sites like woodland , amercan swan , yepme, zove ..... take back or pick up reverse of the order even if the customer not like the product . than why shopclue making fool to me me ....
Inspite of solving my problem they are moving me round and round , and not solving my query.

Now I am too much frustrated by the shopclue customer support response, I am again requesting you very decently politely please solve my problem as soon as possible , 10 days passed and still the problem is hang on , no solution from your support team , Just every time excuses

i want shopclues to

REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME OR EITHER REPLACE THE PRODUCT ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors