Channels not playing for digital TV number : 3012334260

Since the past few days most of the channels are not playing properly . The TV displays an error code " B0001", the set top box is not able to receive signal. Also the signal strength is not optimal in some channels where the pictures are getting smudged and cut.I have raised this concern with Airtel but it has fallen into deaf ears. Airtel is denying customers of their basic viewing rights by broadcasting pathetic third grade quality television content which cannot be viewed. I am not able to view more than half of my preferred channels that i am paying for. Have written followup emails to the appellate ( appellate.kk@in.airtel.com ) & nodal ( dth.nodalkk@airtel.com, dthnodal.kk@airtel.com, dthnodal1.kk@airtel.com) officers, nobody has responded to the emails. Their satellite's signal alignment has changed due to some up-gradation work therefore my dish is unable to receive adequate signals from the broadcaster which is leading to this problem. Airtel is trying to raise funds and recover your satellite up-gradation/installation/alignment cost from the customer by penalizing the end customer to pay forcibly? This an extortion tactic that Airtel has initiated to recover their cost from the end users. Pls bear this in mind. Also no action has been taken by these chutes. Kindly look into this matter.
Regards
Mark.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors