Change of Plan without Customer Approval - Reliance Communication

Hi,

I have a landline connection with Reliance Communication which was used by Mother . Post her Demise around 1.5 years back , I asked Reliance Communication to disonnect/terminate the service but they offered me Zero Rental plan ( pay as per use) to retain the Customer. I think just to have good statistics , they try to retain the Customer Count.

I also agreed as it was not impacting me financially. This continue for 1.5 years until 2 months back I received a bill from Reliance for the same number with Rental Plan of Rs. 199.

I immediately raised alarm by writing to Customer Care Centre and also raising Ticket . The Ticket got closed saying Zero rental plan has been closed . So I raised this objection to Appelate Authority . It has been over 2 months , no one has replied to my email inpite of sending regular reminders. I also trying calling the appellate authority at their Mumbai number but no one receives it. I tried escalating to Anil Ambani Level but it went into deaf ears.

Meanwhile another Billing Cycle started , and they raised another bill and penalty for the last unpaid Bill.

With No options left , I asked them to terminate my services immediately.

They asked me to clear my dues for service to be terminated.

I have Strong suspicion that Reliance Communication is doing this with evil intention as there is security deposit paid which they think has to paid for any termination of the service. They will do all this Drama until my security deposit amount is equal to my outstanding amount which will give them rights to disconnect my service. In such stance they are not oblige me to pay my deposit as I will be disconnected due to defaulter( no payment of dues for long term)

So I wanted to know if there any Body above reliance Communication which could be raised ?

for Me , now it is not matter of money but matter of respect/pride to fight this corrupt system of reliance communication

Regards
Dinesh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors