Carelesss of ESI Doctor in Gurgaon

With reference to the above subject it is stated that my mother Smt Laxmi
Devi was operated by the surgeon team on 15-04-2014 headed by Dr Meenakshisharma in Paras Hospital Gurgaon as an emergency case for Gall blander stone

But due to some financial problem I requested Paras hospital to transfer this case in ESI Gurgaon sector 9. At my request Paras hospital suggested me that this patient is in critical position and need to be admitted in ICU ward only.

Before referring this case, I went to ESI hospital Gurgaon and met with Dr Minda posted as a director in ESI Hospital sec 9 Gurgaon. I told the case summary and she was agreed to take this case in ESI hospital in ICU ward after that I admitted my mother in ESI Hospital Gurgaon, but I was surprising to know that ICU department of ESI Hospital was not working due to non-availability of Air Conditioners. At that time my patient was crying very badly so I requested to Dr Atul Soni to take care this patient as a emergency and requested to transfer this patient in nearest other hospital on payroll of ESI, but he refused our request and admitted the patient in female surgery ward instead of ICU ward.

Further, there was no proper arrangement of essential medicine stock, during our stay of two days in this hospital then I arranged the medicine from outside medical store on payment of myself as per direction given by Dr Atul Soni but there was no improvement in health of the patient . So I requested again on 01-05-2014 to both these two doctors that our patient seems in very critical position so please transfer this case in another hospital but they gave me false assurance that the patient is in improving condition . On 02-05-2014 at 1.00 Am my mother was in sinking condition then junior doctor/ my self-trying to contact to DR. Atul Soni but we did not attend our phone and due to careless of this doctor my mother expired on 02-05-2014 at 3 AM.

Now we request you to please take necessary action against both these doctors so that no one can lost his family member just like me.

Thanks
PunitChhabra
InsuranceNo 1712601759

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors