Sir ,

By fake call rs 20000 transfer from my account to this account
Bank name punjab
A/c name: lalruatkima
A/c no: 4782000100046334
Ifsc code: punb0478200
Branch aizawl mizoram
which done me but he promise to some service but not fallow. So please do

He or she which have Account no involved doing fraud by fake with international no. He is demanding rs 45000 because I have talk Lucy Rebeca which is send me a ticket of coming Bombay
I have some indian which I call receive note down and trace the account no. and call details .
Please try to return my money from account holder because biggest roll of account holder.

Please ask him what is this payment

Attachments

Last edited:
Sir ,

By fake call rs 20000 transfer from my account to this account
Bank name punjab
A/c name: lalruatkima
A/c no: 4782000100046334
Ifsc code: punb0478200
Branch aizawl mizoram
which done me but he promise to some service but not fallow. So please do

He or she which have Account no involved doing fraud by fake with international no. He is demanding rs 45000 because I have talk Lucy Rebeca which is send me a ticket of coming Bombay
I have some indian which I call receive note down and trace the account no. and call details .
Please try to return my money from account holder because biggest roll of account holder.

Please ask him what is this payment
As per RBI guidelines,the Bank has to refund the money within a week from the date of reporting. Give a letter to the Bank Branch regarding the same and take a receipt from them for the letter submitted. In case they do not act on the same within a week then again give a letter to the Bank Branch that in case they fail to credit the amount then you would go to Banking Ombudsman.Again take a receipt. If the Bank officials refuse to accept your letter then send it through registered post and keep the receipt ,which would required,in case you approach the Banking ombudsman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors