Bridgestone Tyres

I bought 4 tyres, (2 being for my Volkswagen Passat Car & 2 for my Toyota Innova vehicle) of Bridgestone from Khalsa Tyres & Car Décor, 15/199 Shivalik Road, Malviaya Nagar, New Delhi 110017, against their Invoice no. 10855 dt. 5.9.2013. The tyres have a 3 year Guarantee against manufacturing defect as we were informed by Khalsa Tyres at the time of purchase.
In less than an year we found that the one tyre for the Passat vehicle, which had been largely placed as a stepney, upon use started bloating on one side. We thereafter took the car to Khalsa Tyres, whoc informed us that Bridgestone engineer would be visiting around 4 pm, and therefore the car was again sent to Khalsa Tyres with my driver Rajesh on 24.7.2014.
Bridgestone's, said to be engineer, Mr. Arvind Chouhan, (Cell 9999106111 email:Arvind-chouhan@bridgestone.co.in), rejected our claim of manufacturing defect of the tyre vide his report no. 479534 dt. 24.7.2014 with the comment 'Tyre is having Pinch cut between pot holes & rim flange. No Manufacturing defect found.' They also conveniently got my Driver Rajesh to sign the paper, an uneducated person , with little understanding of what he was be asked to sign, or what had been written by Bridgestone.
As far as Bridgestone & their dealer Khalsa Tyre are concerned they have disposed of the complaint to the benefit of their respective companies.
Now to come to the issue. The tyre was bloated on one side, which has nowhere been mentioned by the Engineer. He only talks about a cut, but cuts don't bloat up a tyre! And the cut would have taken place because of the weak and bloated rubber.
This is to warn all friends to beware of Bridgestone Tyres being sold by their company Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd. Further their dealer Khalsa Tyres whilst very vocal when he sold us 4 tyres, was of no help in dealing with this complaint.
I am intending to take this complaint to all consumer remedies available and if friends could be of help I will greatly appreciate it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors