Blocked account, unable to cancel ticket: Cheating by Irctc

[attachment=149]TDR Filed against PNR No:2253837163
We are the victim of fraud and cheating by irctc

I booked a ticket on 21-12-2013 at Sat 21-12-2013 AM 11:31
It was in waiting list. ON 22-12-13 at 10:00 AM I was trying to cancel that ticket and IRCTC blocked my User id basant911. Then I tried many time then I mail to etickets@irctc.co.in to cancel that ticket at 22-12-13 14:00hrs, 2:00PM. But that was not canceled and got confirmed. I would like you to please check this as I lost my money
There was mistake by IRCTC.co.in. Now they are not refunding me. I was not able to cancel that ticket because irctc blocked my id without any warning or asking about what to do with the tickets in account. I have already send 100’s of mail to irctc No one is responding Im dams sure that many corrupt officers are involve in blocking users id and making money out of if. We also try to call customer care to cancel ticket but nothing happen. This is not for 100 Rs ticket I booked ticket for 3500 Rs

ON 9th of jan they respond
With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:2253837163, for the refund of unused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(CNF, ActDep: 22/12/2013 21:45)TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - 2253837163' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit."

We are also preparing our self for launching nationwide protest again RICTC and All news channels and media are also invited to join us in Opening new scam in IRCTC.

Regard’s
Basant Malviya
9424444738[hr]
please help us guys its not 100rs ticket How many of you also cheated in same way

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Cheating by irctc

Do you have snapshot of message you were getting when trying to login? What was the error?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors