Beware of Junglee.com sellers

Hi,

We were led to n online store Webmall India through Junglee.com where we purchased music CDs. The details are:

a) Date: September 3, 2013, Amount: Rs.413, Item: Music CD of Pt. Ajoy Chakraborty

b) Date: September 8, 2013, Amount: Rs.545, Item: Music CD titled ONE MORE CAR, ONE MORE RIDER

We still haven't received the items. The company doesn't answer any queries. On top of that the company cancelled our second order without refund or any intimation to us. Please find attached a pdf record of the same.

Thanks and regards,
Abhijit Chakraborty

Attachments

rajib

I was searching to buy a camera which I found on junglee.com. I found Gofordeals as a seller in junglee.com and to buy the camera I had to go to gofordeals.in redirecting from junglee.com. Before ordering the item I emailed Gofordeals asking about the availability of the product. They promptly replied within a couple of hours, saying it was in their stock. So I ordered the item and made full payment on the same day as they did not provide cash on delivery option. Since then they were not responding to my mail or not receiving my phone call. For more than a week, I tried numerous times to call them. Most of the times they were not receiving phone calls from my number and sometimes they were receiving but not uttering any word. On 19th June morning they answered my phone and when I asked for the order status they said they would deliver it on the same day afternoon and before trying the delivery they would make sure to call me on my phone. But they did not deliver it and again started not answering my phone. On 24th June morning they received my call and told me it was delivered at my office reception by FedEx on 21st June Saturday afternoon. I checked my reception and found there was no such delivery made. So I called Gofordeals again and they said FedEx has confirmed them the delivery was made on Saturday afternoon. I asked for the FedEx consignment number but Gofordeals said that they are going to send it to me in mail. But they did not send that mail ever. Whenever I asked for the FedEx consignment number, they kept on asking me to wait some more days. After many repeated failed attempts to get the tracking number or delivery information, I finally sent an order cancellation email to Gofordeals on 2nd July, 2014. Then Gofordeals replied that they hand delivered the item fulfilling the order. On the same day they changed the status of the order from open to dispatched in their website. On 4th July I sent Gofordeals an email asking the delivery date and time and on which floor it was delivered in my office. After few minutes Gofordeals called me and said it was delivered on 24th June Tuesday afternoon (!) by FedEx (!). I told them that they were so far telling me that it was delivered on 21st June and they should confirm me the delivery date time by replying my email. But so far they did not reply my mail.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors