Beware of Infibeam.com

[attachment=172]

Guys... don't buy anything from INFIBEAM.COM
i dint got my product yet.. now its become 23 days... their refund policy is to their own wallet.... they wont refund to ur bank account.. customer care is pathetic... i called them 4 times... after they put hold my call 5-10 mins.. then they will tell they are helpless... money is gonna refund to ur account after 10days... Biggest fraud website ever... they wont give u any customer value...

its my second worst experience from INFIBEAM.. first i purchased a memory card... that was a faulty one... i called them once i get to know its faulty... they told me to take that to service center.. which i far from my place... Be careful Guys...think before u buy anything from Infibeam.. :mad:
my order number -21737760

Attachments

Yes, I am agreed with your comments over Infibeam,

i would also suggest to all my friends colleague, and forum member, DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM INFIBAEM, They never full-fill commitment value.

They had promised me to ship my order on 19th March 2014 but Still they had not shipped and always give me new shipping time. i am very upset with Infibeam this attitude.

First they had promised me on 19 th March 14 but not shipped
Second, They had promised me on 20th but not shipped
Third, They had promised me on 25th but not shipped
Forth They had promised me on 26th but not Shipped
Fifth They had promised on on 29th But not Shipped
Sixth, Now they are giving promised on 31sth March, But I know they will again postpone my shipping date. Because they are not sure for this date also.
So after frustrating, Today, I had cancelled my order and awaiting for REFUND.

SO DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM INFIBAM. THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY BUT NOT SHIPPED PRODUCT.

PRODUCT ID 12774227

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors