Ansal's Disha Direct, Shahpur Projects : Atrocious Service & No Progress

In spite of having paid 80% of the building costs upfront almost 2 years ago to Disha Direct / Ansal's , for a Villa at Shahpur where I was promised delivery in 8 to 9 months, there is just no progress and not even any response being received on the status of the project ......Need advise on what to do ....even appeals to the Top Management of Ansals' has had no response ! At least another 10 such investors in the Suvarna Villas project at Shahpur are also stuck !!

RE: Ansal's / Disha Direct Projects : Atrocious Service in Shahpur

Gopal S Pai,

1. Are you sure whether the plan approval for your villa has been approved from competent authorities?

2. Have you entered an agreement with the Builder for constructing your villa?

3. The agreement contains payment schedule. (Prorata of payment to be made proportionate to physical progress)

4. Are you sure whether he has shown physical progress for 80 % payment?

5. What is the time schedule for completion of the villa as per agreement?

6. What is the time lagging?

Based on the above guidlines you can think of approaching the consumer court.

Rajgopalan

RE: Ansal's / Disha Direct Projects : Atrocious Service in Shahpur

Gopal S Pai said:
[/size][/i]In spite of having paid 80% of the building costs upfront almost 2 years ago to Disha Direct / Ansal's , for a Villa at Shahpur where I was promised delivery in 8 to 9 months, there is just no progress and not even any response being received on the status of the project ......Need advise on what to do ....even appeals to the Top Management of Ansals' has had no response ! At least another 10 such investors in the Suvarna Villas project at Shahpur are also stuck !!
[hr]
Gopal S Pai,
NICE OF YOU TO REPLY --MY REPLIES IN CAPS BELOW :
1. Are you sure whether the plan approval for your villa has been approved from competent authorities? YES --I GOT IT REGISTERED AT THE SHAHPUR TALUKA REGISTRAR's OFFICE WITH ALL LEGAL PAPERS CHECKED BY SELF AND DISHA DIRECT / THE PROJECT IS APPROVED BY NATIONALISE BANKS/ I HAVE PAID THE MSEB METER MONEY ETC.

2. Have you entered an agreement with the Builder for constructing your villa? YES

3. The agreement contains payment schedule. (Prorata of payment to be made proportionate to physical progress) WE WERE PROMISED IN 9 MONTHS' LATEST THOUGH AGREEMENT SAYS DELIVERY IN 24 MONTHS OF WHICH 23 MONTHS ARE ALREADY OVER .....

4. Are you sure whether he has shown physical progress for 80 % payment? I HAVE VISITED THE SITE OFTEN --IT IS ABOUT 70 % COMPLETE --STRUCTURE ALMOST DONE ALONG WITH 80 % OF INTERNAL TILING BUT INTERNAL /EXTERNAL PAINTING REMAINING ALONG WITH BOUNDARY WALL ETC.

5. What is the time schedule for completion of the villa as per agreement? 24 MONTHS WITH ONLY 60% COMPLETE TO DATE

6. What is the time lagging? NO DOCUMENTATION FROM ANSAL'S IN WRITING BUT I WOULD SAY AT LEAST 6 TO 8 MONTHS DEPENDING ON THE SPEED OF WORK --CANT SEE ANY WORKERS AT SITE FOR LAST 3 MONTHS.

Based on the above guidlines you can think of approaching the consumer court.

Rajgopalan

[/quote]

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Let me tell you Ansal is good enough company compared to so much of fraud in real estate industry. In 2008 I booked a plot in Jaipur and as per T&C they'd return my money with 9% interest if plot not delivered in 3 years. A couple of months late though, they indeed registered it.

So first thing - what does you Terms of Agreement say? Ansal is fairly large company and they can't dupe customers openly. What is the refund of money clause in your agreement ?

Gopal S Pai,

From your statements it is understood:

1. The Builder has completed Foundation, Basement, Superstructure, Roofing and started finishing works.

2. The agreement period is 24 months.

3. Only 23 months had passed.

4. So the situation is not so much alarming. You can press the Builder for early completion by repeatedly contacting.

5. In my opinion the present situation does not warrant you to go in for consumer court.

Rajgopalan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors