Amazon cancelled the product itself giving lame excuses just to save themselves

This is regarding my
Order # 171-0060382-6861964.

This is an exchange.

I had received message on 10th June 2017 that the product is out for delivery that day. Then without any notice I received a message that the delivery had been cancelled as the customer refused the delivery. FYI I did not receive any call from the assigned delivery agent. I tried calling the delivery agent several times, but his phone was switched off.

Without further delay I called up the customer care team(Shefali) after this and she assured and reassured me that the delivery would be re-attempted and it was a mistake from the courier team. I even requested to provide me the call details of the person if he made a call. And the customer care team refused to do so.
After this I received an automated call from amazon to confirm the re-attempt. I said YES to it. Upon this I received another call from a delivery agent saying that your parcel will be delivered today by 8 p.m.

I received no call regarding the delivery after this. I waited till 8 p.m.

I spoke to another customer care executive after 8, when the delivery did not take place. He said that the order would be a replacement and will be delivered asap. And asked me for the order details.

After some more time I contacted the customer care team again to confirm and ensure that the correct COA was taken in relation to my order, and the customer care team all of a sudden flipped their statements and said that "APOLOGY" is all what they have and nothing more could be done to it.

It simply knocked my mind that how can amazon be soo casual about such an issue like this. Three consequent mis-communications from your end and expecting the customer to accept your APOLOGY.

Certainly the customer places an order because he/she needs the thing.

Secondly I did not take much time to contact the customer care team about the incorrect refusal from my end. This makes sense that I was interested in the delivery of my order very much. She should have contacted the courier team then and there. Your CSE guided me here too assuring me that the product will be delivered asap. Such a guidance was again repeated at 10:00 pm.

The CSE said that the product returned back to the warehouse and it got damaged and all sort of lame excuses.
Let me tell you, in the past I have received damaged products from amazon too and they got replaced. I did not understand what was soo special about this damaged case. And how anybody, other than the customer tell that the product was damaged?
Does the courier person has this authority to cut open the seal of the package that amazon sends? It never happened before.
The delivery agent is saying that he was on leave yesterday. How can you say that the product was damaged? How can the agent document that the customer refused the delivery when he did not come to me.

My question is how can you send the product back without confirming from the customer. And that too when I made repeated calls to make sure that I have not refused the delivery. Was this soo difficult to understand by the customer care team?

How can the third executive say that the information provided to them was incorrect and that apology is all what they have? Why should the customer pay for your mistakes?
In this case you are literally making me pay for everything. I certainly feel it was a mistake associating with Amazon.

The customer care team even gave me all sorts of lame excuses that the parcel might be broken or misplaced. Now I do not understand what kind of a cover up was this?? The customer does not pay for your mistakes.

We make a purchase from Amazon because we had that TRUST in Amazon. I placed the order here because I grabbed the discount which you had offered (I did not create it). And when it came to delivering the product, Amazon is making up illogical reasons. I have no word other than PATHETIC for Amazon now. Unbelievable I must say.

Just to ensure, I had called today on the phone number of the delivery agent provided by amazon, he said that he was on leave yesterday. I had even called on that number yesterday but the phone was switched off.

Now the question again arises, how does the amazon team have this authority to cancel any order without any prior information/notice to the customer. In this case, it is again a fault from your end. And I am not ready to compromise for your mistakes.
My collaboration is with you and you are the one responsible for the seller. The seller has or does not have the product should not be my concern. I had the order placed, it shipped, it was out for delivery, it was denied at the end.
This clearly tells that the product was there. Even if it got damaged, Amazon should do the replacement.

Refund what your customer service team suggested is nothing great that they are doing. Refund is my own money first of all and there is nothing extra that amazon did to compensate.
Refund in any case has to be done, but why should the customer compromise on such inappropriate inconvenience caused by you. And trust me this inconvenience was deliberately created.
I will never settle for refund here at all.

As per the latest update, as per Nagra j(somebody from the escalation team), the phone was not damaged and it was clearly the delivery person's fault. In this case, a straight reply would be "re-schedule of delivery".
So its better not to go in "replacement theories" unnecessarily and re attempt the delivery straight away.
Why do i accept your refund when i did not cancel the product?

I do not know what nonsense happened at your end. But it was a clear mis guidance to delay delivery which further might lead to non delivery/cancellation. And trust me all together it looks like a deliberate attempt.

Hold my refund. I am escalating this filthy behaviour of amazon already. And trust me apologies will not work here. Trust me you cannot play with any order like this in your own way.

Kindly get this resolved and the product delivered asap.

This is in the reference of order id: 404-02652269661916
Which i placed on 11.2.2018 which is.to be deliver on 15.2.2018 but the order was cancled by their own and they are saying to place the order once again and the price of that order has increased due to that we are sufferring from heavy inconvenience.
So kindly help me out in this issue and strict action will be taken against amazon so that anyone will not suffer with this problem in future and you our only hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors