Airtel not closing my fix line broadband connection

Hi,

Due to relocation to the place where there is no airtel broadband connectivity is there, I requested airtel customer care to close my connection on 9th September 2013, complain number is 38301608, when I called customer care once again on 14th Sept. these guy are told upto 16-17th my connection will be closed, When I called again on 22nd Sept.these people saying your requested is closed, as you ready to continue your connection. These people never call me, but they are telling that they called me on 12th Sept. but reality is these people not called me till yet.

So, as I requested them again that I already moved out from my previous house on 9th Sept. only How I said that I to continued that service, then these people again lodge a complain for the same complain number is 38891950 and my executive calls you within 24 hrs but till yet no one called and yesterday when I called these people they again saying that I agreed to continue with the service as somebody called me and confirm it and when I disagree with that then they again lodge a complain complain number is 39034332.

Mine concern is how I will agreed to continue with that connection as I already moved out from my previous house on 9th Sept. only.

I dont know what I will do now, please help me to close the connection. Mine fixed landline number is 08041206713

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors