adverse police verification

i got this letter from RPO tvm i wanted a passport in order to get my certificate attested from MEA,HRD,and saudi embassy
the visa was going to expire on nov 12 so i applied for thalkal passport and got on 8th october
i left to saudi arabia on 6/12/12
now iam in saudi arabia and received this letter on 11th feb
due to the urgency i didn't say i studied at salem

can any one suggest what can i do now??

please sent the reply fast

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You're lucky at least your passport is not revoked.

The very first thing you need to write an explanation why you suppressed this information, and the objective of doing so. In the end don't forget to ask for forgiveness for this silly deliberate mistake from your side.

Secondly narrate all other information if you have suppressed them too. Have all your certificates, proofs ready to counter them that you did not want to indulge in any criminal activity etc.

Expert said:
You're lucky at least your passport is not revoked.

The very first thing you need to write an explanation why you suppressed this information, and the objective of doing so. In the end don't forget to ask for forgiveness for this silly deliberate mistake from your side.

Secondly narrate all other information if you have suppressed them too. Have all your certificates, proofs ready to counter them that you did not want to indulge in any criminal activity etc.

but now iam in saudi arabia how can i submit my certificate??

but now iam in Saudi Arabia how can i reply to that letter??

please help because i don't know the procedures?

can u please post a letter for me to reply to RPO?[hr]
the reason behind this was i applied through an agent and they said to me that they only need my 10th certificate,ration card,and election id card so i applied using this documents

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors