Activation Issue

Horrible experience with Reliance.

I have purchased Reliance Wipod from a sales guy who told me he works at reliance (Mobile : 99953571989).
He called me and told me that We have received broadband request from you but your area is not serviceable
so we are offering you Reliance Wipod with higher speed similar as broadbad. Plan 999 where you get
6MBPS Speed upto 24gb and then 2 MBPS Unlimited with no speed capping.

One guy came to my home next day to sell Wipod at 999rs. He hand over me the device from his pocket that is without any box and had scratches so probably used one.
I bought and gave my documents he said it will be activated the next day
The Wipod is not activated till now.

I tried to reach Mr. Gopal (Mobile : 99953571989) but he never picks up the call.
The sales guy picks up the call but he says i have followed all process and submitted document.
After waiting 2 weeks, I went to Reliance office at Barakhamba, New Delhi and they said we do not have any document
showing on our system for your MDN, then they asked to call the sales guy, The sales guy said there is technical
problem in Modem, then after waiting 2 hours in office, they said We have processed the documents again but we are not
able to do televerification, You can take the device home and it must be activated by tomorrow.
Next day, it did not activate and when i called they said i will follow up with office and call you back.
No call back has been received even after 24 hours.

I called Reliance customer care, they said we can neither refund nor register any complaint.
I wrote to Reliance complaint section on Facebook, No response has been received.

I did not know big name such as Reliance are so worst at their service. So writing the complain.
I will need Refund now.

Vishal Singh
MDN : 9350151594

Reliance,

I have registered complain of my cdma data card no 9310071958 23 February compalin no= 243288418 till now problem has not solved . i am requesting to you please look this issue on top priority . otherwise i will complain in consumer court against reliance.

regards
kaushal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors