abacus course instructor charges extra fees and asked not to attend classes when lies where caught

I wanted to bring to your notice, the things that are happening at Mapusa Goa Ucmas classes,
The unprofessional , unethical, irresponsible, manner less, rude behavior of the course instructor Bharati Naik, this i realised now before the competition and prize distrubution what exactly she is doing and how unprofessional and lier and cheat she is,

1) is it correct to charge extra from the standard fees? I was charged in month of Dec when i took admission i was charged Rs 2800 but the actual fees were Rs 2600 WHY EXTRA 200 ? this i came to know now from Krishna Pillai 1 of the memeber of master franchise, he said the fees are increased now by Rs 200, and this women tell me fees are increased due to government taxes and 7th pay, and every level hence forth will Rs 1950, i was only given abacus, and 2 books, and not given tshirt till the month feb that too after asking many times i got, i am still not given the bag. I had requested her for sunday batch which she refused too
As i had got her contact form Abilasha Pillai who had given me all details and fees too i aske Bharti why fee different from what Pillai told me she now fees increase, and also that if i go to Porvorim it will be higher.

2) for a class of 2 hrs she is most of the times late about 20 to 30 mins, there is no discipline in class students screaming, throwing pencils, and she has no control rather its a fish market and she is least bothered, all level students are in a same room, same time, in short same batch, IS THIS CORRECT AND PERMITTED, WHO HAS ALL LEVEL STUDENTS IN ONE CLASS, no school no institute, Her way of speaking and english is pathetic, how do you think is she giving attention and teaching?????

3) In the month of March we were informed about the competition, i took the form at that time she told me cheque payments only, and when i went the coming week with the form and cheque she said because extra taxes and charges for cheques, to pay cash and she took my form, later when i went to pay the money in cash Rs 500 she said she cannt take it and give later, as she has packed her bag and leaving,
Due to exams in month of March we did not attend Ucmas classes, then she told me some the last day i requested her to pay and coming week when i come for classes will pay her, as 5 days in a week there are no classes and the last date was already coming in that, and i also mentioned that she did not take the money when i was giving her, later i paid but no receipt is given yet,
She gave a model paper of 150 problems and thats it, and summer vacations started and no classes,

4) On 15th and 16th i texted her and called her so many times bt she did not respond once, HOW UNPROFFESSIONAL, though she was speaking to some one and mine 2nd call she did not call back, or reply , so i whatsapp the other no, which she uses, i understand now that it belongs to her son, and requested him to tell his mother to call, as no hall ticket, address timing nothing no details about competition were given till 16th June, later she called and said the master franchise gave her hall tickets now, i dont know the meaning of now, and she will give today that is sat 16th June 2018 for the classes, she gave hall ticket and gave another model paper and to my surprise it was the same model paper, 150 sums, i thought there was a mistake, AND WHO GIVES HALL TICKET A DAY BEFORE AND MODEL PAPER A DAY BEFORE,
WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS

5) 17th June 2018, she was not present at Damodar College Margao, when rest of all the Instructors were present, after the competition , we left as it was raining and we came to know that there were 200 problems and some different paper, when i called her she gave me all stories and blamed the Master Franchise Balaji Ucmas classes, that they gave only one paper than she changed, to some other story, that she gave me both papers, and all nonsense, i could not digest, she even told that becasue i paid fees late , they did not send me both paper,
Later i spoke to Krishna Pillai and he told me both the model papers were given together, in March end or april, even the hall ticket a week prior and bharti is lying and blaming them, at that time i asked him about fees and he gave me correct information and that's when i realised she was cheating and lying the whole time, and charging extra

4) On 22 nd june at 9 am Krishna Pillai informed me that my son had won 3rd runners up in Z2 categrey and send me a proper invitation, venue, and he was surprised i did not know about it and bharti did nt inform me
and on 22nd night at 8.13 pm she is informing me that my son won a consultation prize, NOW SERIOUSLY CONSULTATION PRIZE, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, WHAT EVER DOES IT MEAN,
see why i used the word UNPROFESSION, CARELESS THIS WOMAN CAN BE AND HER ENGLISH IS WORST,
23RD SHE IS SEND ME INVITATION CARD, I called her and spoke to her at lenght as to what is happening and why such negeligence she said they are doing it and started with her lies and her problems and all

5) on 24th she texted saying if your coming then you have to wear UCMAS TSHIRT for prize distribution, i texted her asking when am i suppose to know all this now? she calls me , and tells me all her stories i only told her one thing we will discuss this at the venue with the pillai, then she started raising her voice on me and fighting, these are her so called manners and ethics, and saying U WANT TO COMPLAINT ABOUT ME, and all that, but i lost my patience when she TOLD ME TO TAKE ADMISSION SOME WHERE ELSE, she wont be taking my child,
IS THIS WHAT UCMAS TEACH THEIR INSTRUCTOR, ARE THESE MANNERS, IS HOW YOU TALK TO PARENTS, HAD UCMAS EVEN TAKEN HER INTERVIEW AND SEEN HER EDUCATIOANAL BACKGROUND, SHE IS TEACHING FREE? OR DOING A FAVOUR ON ME
ABOVE ALL SHE IS CHEATING BY TAKING EXTRA MONEY,
NOT ONCE DID THE WOMAN SAID SHE MADE A MISTAKE, BUT BLAMES OTHERS AND INSULTS ME
JUST BECASUE I MENTIONED LETS DISCUSS LATER WITH PILLAI

i can understand she was scared, becasue a lier always reacts the way she did, i just used a word DISCUSS and she made it complain,
I TOLD HER THIS SENTENCE WILL IS WRONG CAN GO AGAINST HER, that she is telling to take admission some where else
SHE SAID I DONT CARE

6) She also mentioned because parents requested her she is coming for prize distrubution, i am saying becasue she wanted to click photos with winners she came or else she is least bothered, she is a woman greedy for money and not about proffession, teaching is a noble cause, which ever field,
SHE NEGLECTED ME AT THE FUNCTION, SHE THOUGHT SHE HAS WASHED HER HANDS OFF ME,

I HAVE NOTHING PERSONAL WITH HER AS I KNOW HER AS A ABACUS INSTRUCTOR ONLY

7) People have enquired for new admission she told them a fee of Rs 2900, and every level 1900 , this she has told a couple of parents,
when the actual fee is Rs 2800, and 1800 now present

I want to know how serious UCMAS HEAD OFFICE THINKS THIS ISSUE IS, AND I WHAT ACTION THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE,
JUST WARN HER AND LEAVE HER TO CONTINUE CHEATING, SHE HAS MINTED ENOUGH BY CHEATING ALREADY, SO IT WILL BE PROVEN WHATEVER IT HAS TO BE,
SUCH PEOPLE SPOIL THE SOCIETY AND NAMES OF THE HIGHER UPS, AND THEY CONTINUE TO DO SO AS HIGHER UPS ARE LEAST BOTHERED AND DONT KEEP A REGULAR CHECK
I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATION
SO IN FUTHER NO ONE USES THE INSTITUES NAME AND DO SUCH DIRTY THINGS

AND I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY PROOF, MY COMPLAINT IS NOT BASELESS
BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION UCMAS HO WILL TAKE, OR WILL TERMINATING HER, FOR HER CHEATING, LIES AND ALL THE BAD BEHAVIOUR, THE LIST IS MENTIONED ABOVE

AS I WILL BE TAKING SOME LEGAL ACTION IF YOU DONT TO ANYTHING ABOUT HER, SHE HAS MET A WRONG PERSON

AWAITING A POSITIVE REPLY

Regards

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors