4G not working since 10 days

My Airtel 4G connection is not working since 21st October "13. I raised a complaint on the same day, service request no 53409402 and was given 1 days time for its resolution. After about 6-7 calls from my side, finally Airtel sent 2 Engineers who diagnosed it to be a back end problem on 24th October. My connection worked only on 25th and is now back to non-working status.

I raised a complaint on 29th October, service request no 53540190 which should again have been resolved by today. I have again not received any calls or engineers visits and am decidedly against running after them to look into the matter.

This attitude of complete indifference to the customers has been typical since I bought this connection and there has hardly been a month without any complaints. The reason I stick to them is that I paid around 10000 for the worthless modem and I do not have any other option. 10 days without internet is not even experienced by the customers of state run internet services. Will advice all prospective customers to stay away from 4G.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors