Dr. sutopa Banerjee, unprofessional and money minded.

Kaur

I was pregnant and consulting dr. Sutopa Banerjee. In my 9th month i went to her for regular checkup ( I was totally fine) but she missguided us and admit me on the same day in Fortis hospital, Vasant Kunj. I delivered next day and the time of delivery she pulled the baby so harshly that her collar bone was fractured and she compressed her nerves badly. Even she treat me very badly. She was yelling on me while delivery. After delivery she took me to ICU for further treatment and she was not even ready to inform my husband / family about my condition after asking her several times. I was in intense pain and my husband requested her to see me personally but she was sitting in her cabin and playing game on mobile. The stitches she put me after delivery, was open after few days. Even the hospital staff did not inform us about the baby's arm. On 2nd day we realised that she is not moving her arm. The hospital staff and dr sutopa Banerjee did not even bother to ask us about my condition and baby condition.
She is director in Fortis hospital and also running her own clinic in Vasant Kunj near to hospital and she always insists to visit her clinic and not in hospital. She is highly money mined, rude, unprofessional lady and running out bisness in terms of treatment.
It's my humble request to all, if you love your self and your family then please don't go to her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors