Wrong ticket booking

Dear Management - Goibibo.com,

This is to my utmost dissapointment I had to write this regarding my worst experince using GOIBIBO for my Travel booking purposes.

I have tried to book tickets of 14 Jan 2016 to 17 Jan 2016 for 6 people from Goibibo site. Despite, of my 4 attempts there was an error and tickets are not booked however, in the 5th attempt the tickets are booked for wrong dates July 14th-17th which is not my schedule at all.

Since I booked these tickets separately it’s impossible to enter wrong date from my end as I paid two different amounts INR 17000(approx.) & INR 18000(approx.) separately for To and Fro Journey

When I contacted Air India for this discrepancy they advised to contact Goibibo and when I contacted back Goibibo, they are now kicking back to Air India.

Now I’m hanging in there with no resolution to my problem, when ever Im contact your customer care they are not giving and concrete resolution. However, GOIBIBO customer care accepted their error as its same day and date in the month of january and july 14 Jan 2016(thus) to 17 Jan 2016(sun),July 14th(thus)-july17(sun)

PNR no : Hr2n5 - INR 18000
PNR no : Hr2xz - INR 17000

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors