unauthorised person transact online amount from my account

i have got a message on dated 14 oct 2014 at 4 pm that my account debit 23800 rs without my approval and knowledge.
i approach local Allahabad branch but they don't reply anything just issue ticket number and said we have to wait for 7 days. i stop my account on the same time.
i also approach local police,jawar(mp) for fir but they also not launch it.they say its first case for them and they will enquire first and then launch fir at the place of crime only.
i then approch zonal office of Allahabad bank and they finally provide me details that someone had online transaction and buy product from snapdeal.
i call customer care of snapdeal to stop the transaction but they also not help me anyway.
i mail the details to mpcybercrimepolice@gmail.com on dated 18 oct and also remainder on 20 oct 2014. till now i have not get any satisfactory response from anyone. i also register my complaint online on cybercrime.

please help me to provide the actual way/procedure to get the amount as soon as possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors