Refund for Cancellation of Flight by Eithad

Flight Date: 05/20/2020
Flight Itinerary: 6073757937265,266,267,286 AND 6073755670419-420 BOM-AUH, AUH-ZRH, ZRH-AUH, AUH-BOM EY203,73,74,206

Description of Problem/Inquiry/Comment:
We had booking for Europe and due to COVID the Airlines had cancelled the flights and instead said to give us credit, but we decided that we not more want to travel and wanted Refund, we contacted the airliens and airliens repediately said to contact agent for further details, now, we had booked ticket thru a friend who passed away and we dont know who is our agent, we wrote to airlines to let us know who is our agent but no reply, now, we need full refund and airlines is pressurizing for refund, as per DOT and DGCA guidelines also airlines HAS to give refund since the flight is cancelled from the side of Airlines and the guidliness also says that if the ticket is cancelled from airlines IRRESPECTIVE of the reason and if the traveller wants complete refund that its the obligation of the airlines to give full refund. For further details on the information of my ticket bookings I ma attaching the details of my bookings with the airlines

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors