Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

touts in V V Puram

04-09-2011, 01:20 AM
touts in V V Puram
Never ever buy bike from V V Puram. This place is full of touts :ranting:
I happen to buy a second hand pulsar from one of the shops named SRI KALABHAIRAVESGWAR ENTERPRISES, 570 - Sajjan Rao Road, V V Puram. The day when I bought this bike , he was talking to me very gently and told me that everything related to transfer and insurance will be taken care by him. After around 2 months when he dint even completed the transfer I called him up and he asked me to come over to his place to discuss some serious matter related to bike. I went there and to my surprise that guy was telling that the bike cannot be transferred in my name as the bike had a chain-snatching case and the RC book has been seized in the RTO. I said OK then give me some other bike, to this he said there is no other bike and asked me to return the bike and take back money. I said that I will be coming after 2 days and sort out the matters with you .
When I went to him after 2 days , he was not even willing to talk to me, after sitting for about 2 hrs he told me that he would return only 30k(I have bought it @ 35k from them), I was very upset and fought back to give me atleast 32k as I have used it only 2 months, to this he started talking to me in a rebuff way. I understood that it was the biggest mistake I have done. I should have never bought bike from such a hell place like V V Puram full of touts, who earn money by way of forgery and wrong acts.
So guys , its my advice that you should never ever buy bike from this place.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 03:05 PM
RE: touts in V V Puram
As far as I know we should not buy any vehicles from unknown persons. If you buy then before buying you do background check of the person - how respectable and reliable he is.
Always ask for NOC from the owner of the vehicle.
You're lucky that you got even Rs. 32000.

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!Shy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply