Yebhi.com - Fake and Fraud

Sid

I placed an online order from yebhi.com on 5th Dec but I didn't receive my product till now. I called him many time and their representative said, your product will deliver within 24-48 hours. I am afraid, i think they are fake.... Total 18 days has passed. I made payment from Credit Card and my order no is YBH4892510.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I think you should not suspect Yebhi.com. Established sites don't do fraud. 99% you'll get it. Wait for another 15 days. Ask them to refund your amount otherwise.

In the worst case ask your credit card bank to reverse the charges(called Chargeback) paid to Yebhi.com with the reason that you never ordered and used your credit card to do the transaction.

Sid

Hi

I received my product after long time but product is defected and not working condition. When I called him and told him about product condition. They told me talk to service center, we can't help you. why should i contact to service center because product is already defected and not working?

Sid

I don't know manufacturer... I purchased product from Yebhi.... so they should deliver product in working condition and after that product will not work then i will contact to manufacturer company.

Sid

Yebhi.com Review

Hi,

Anybody is here. Please help me what should I do to refund my full amount?

I need your help.

Thanks
Sid

Sid

Please let me know... who are the responsible for this product. Me or Yebhi?

I have contacted to costumer care of yebhi. They told me i can't help you and contact to Bajaj Service Center. It means, I am fool, that's why I purchased this product from this ridiculous website yebhi.

Sid

It means its my fault to purchase product online from yebhi. Why am I suffering? I paid full payment to Yebhi not to manufacturer company, so its duty of Yebhi to deliver product in working condition. if they don't deliver product in working condition then they are responsible because I paid him.

Hi
I had ordered 2 shipments from yebhi.com on 3rd august. (order no YBH5728745 and YBH5728275) worth INR 18500.
They confirmed the delivery on 5th august but no product was delivered. When connected with customer care they said product was defective hence the product would not be shipped and money refunded.
I have been following up with the vendor for over 1 month yet no positive response has been received. They took my bank details for refund however no response has been received yet.
Now for last 15 days, there is no response from their side. Their customer care numbers are not working and also no acknowledgement mails are received which I used to get earlier.
Kindly help.
Kripa

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors