Vodafone created FAKE BILL of Rs. 18000 for a number that was deactivated.

Vodafone created FAKE BILL of Rs. 18000 for a number that was deactivated.
Vodafone claims to reactivate the number on 30-Sep-13 without authorization/consent from customer and has dumped a bill of Rs. 18000 inspite of knowing that it is a fraud done internally by their own staff member but they are trying to cover up the fraud/scam because they know that their internal system has many gaps and they have put a lot of customers at risk due to their inefficiency. And they are not scared of Consumer Court because they are used to doing business by producing fake bills.
I deactivated 9167607121 on 5-Sep-13 by sending email to Vodafone which they confirmed. In December they started calling me and are saying that I have a bill of Rs. 18000. According to them I asked them to reconnect the number and they have no proof. When I wanted to deactivate, they asked me to send email. But according to them they reconnect number even if anyone calls them and ask them verbally to reconnect. There is no attempt made by Vodafone to check if this is a fraud/scam done by their internal staff. They have not been able to provide me any proof that I asked for the number to be reactivated. This is a sim-card fraud and someone internally in Vodafone has done this because they have access to all customer data. They are asking me to pay Rs. 18000 for the period after the number was deactivated. Have written to Nodal, Appellete but their reply is a standard copy-paste. And their attitude is that they care a damn. I get calls from every other call-center person atleast 2-3 times a day and I have to keep explaining them the same thing that the bill is for a number that was deactivated. And they all keep talking to me in rude tone. I am mentally harassed and feel frustrated that it is so easy for Vodafone to fool any customer and then hire those hundreds of recovery agents to call and harass customers. I have to waste my weekends dealing with their call-center staff and if I dont answer their phone, they keep calling continuously. Also, during working hours, after answering their call, I am mentally stressed for next few hours. I have to waste my time unncessarily after these people and am being made to go through this torture for calls made after I had deactivated that number.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors