Snapdeal & Warranty Bazaar

I had Purchased Lenovo K900 from Snapdeal due to the reason they offered a freebie wherein I was offered Extended Warranty of my instrument. the said was given by their tie up Warranty Bazaar.

After completion of brand warranty I started facing problem with my instrument. I approached Warranty Bazaar & registerred my complaint. as there were no service centre in Ahmedabad they assured me they will get my phone collected & send it back within 20 days of time after repair. to my surprise till twenty days nobody turned up to collect the phone. on calling them they would assure that we have informed courier service & they should collect it. somehow after several hassle they collected. in my communication Snapdeal was marked copy, as I was not aware of the operations of this company.

now the story starts, I waited for twenty days that I would any update from Warranty Bazaar regarding my Phone but nothing came up. I started calling them up to inquire about the status of my Phone & very calmly the lady at reception would answer that Sir your phone will be ready within a week & 10 days. this went on repeatedly, I was loosing my patience, what they have been doing with my phone as it was almost more than three months. they don't have any idea what has happened to my phone or what is the issue. they are not even that courteous to reply emails or respond to my calls.

Atlast after 4 months of struggle, I contacted my lawyer friend wherein he sent a notice to both these companies. within 15days of the notice I received a call from the executive of snapdeal wherein they were trying to run away from the responsibility. i narrated him & he assured it will be resolved in a weeks time. different people started calling up from snapdeal & everytime I have to narrate the issue & they would reply the issue will be resolved. lastly snapdeal executive mentioned on phone that warranty bazaar has agreed to send me the cheque of the full amount (cost of phone) & will be dispatched in two days of time.

suddenly, warranty bazaar awakes and without my information they send the phone back. next day the same lady receptionist calls up & says you have to pay Rs. 800/- for the repair amount. when I mentioned her that Snapdeal executive has assured that you would refund the money, instead you had sent the phone back. I presume that they have used the phone for this time & atlast returned.

the problem which i was facing is not yet solved, infact the condition of phone has been detorit. glass has been temperred & border of phone has scartches.

I am ready to spend some money & teach this bogus companies the fact that consumers are not fool & stop fooling them around.

Dear knjoshi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Dear Executive,
Thank you for showing the concern but your team is not concerned.

Two days back your customer care executive calls back to inform that phone has been delivered hence your complaint is resolved. I informed him that all the assurance your team has made, he had no answer and was repeating the same words "your phone has been delivered"... it is really a breach of trust.

secondly, the same number from which they have been calling is registerred under snapdeal name but your calls cannot be received. a tape will play please check the number...

Your team calls up & make promises to customers which are never fulfilled. anyways I have all call details i.e. name of executive, date, time & details of discussion.

Really I am now convinced that Maharashtra Government has taken correct steps against your company...

You can find my details with your legal team in Delhi.

"Dear knjoshi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team
"

Dear knjoshi ,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on help@snapdeal.com.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

hi,

I have already contacted you & have shared my contact details on both email id's but till today have not heard or received reply / email from you.

Email id is - kinjal92@yahoo.com

Dear knjoshi ,

Kindly share your correct order ID(10 digit) with us, so that we can assist you further.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Dear knjoshi ,

We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Hi knjoshi ,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Thanks,
Team Snapdeal

Dear Executive,

In regard to email from your team (help@snapdeal.com) on 13th September 2015 positively addressing my concern to resolve. I have sent reply their email on 15th September 2015.

I am yet awaiting update whether any action has been taken by them. i would request you to please recheck with them & let me know.

Dear Executive,

In reference to my above reply, I wish to inform you that I have not received any reply from your team.

Thus I have sent a gentle reminder mail on following ids...
help@snapdeal.com & writetous@snapdeal.com

Await positive reply at the earliest.

Dear Executive,

In reference to your email, I have replied to your email on 30th September. a Gentle reminder was sent on 3rd October on following ids
help@snapdeal.com & writetous@snapdeal.com

Please note that my instrument is still with the service centre and they have been following up with me.

Await positive reply at the earliest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors