LG's Happy Living Plan should be called SAD living plan

Have purchased an LG microwave oven in 2008, which troubled me in 2010 and took a good 45 to 50 days to get it repaired again (Phew..just managed after umpteen hassles)..and their engineer enticed me into a happy living plan..an extended warranty..
Since 7th august 2011, the MW oven is troubling again..a complaint made to their call centre, next day we had an service guy ( pretty impressive) who identified the problem and never got back to me for a fortnight. To cut it short, about 5 complaints and 4 e mails to their customer care dept has drawn about 8 to 9 service guys, all are still inspecting the machine...hahaha...sometimes, get calls from their dept asking ME..wots the problem with the microwave..
Just to share with you friends, what i have observed is a totally disorganized service dept..I am requesting them to give me their MDs address so that i can gift him this MW oven and buy a new one ( never an LG product ever again)
its more than 9 weeks..i still keep following up and every person has a different story to say...they are not ready to admit that they will never be able to set this MW oven right again...
just an advise to you all, think 20 times before buying an LG product

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please tell your complaint number(RNA) you registered with LG India customer care and your name and city? If you haven't please do it now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors