HCL BOGUS COMPANY

Complaint id: 8503527944
Complaint date: 29 oct 2013

I would like to draw the attention of authorities of hcl towards the isssue that my laptop which i bought online from mr mohit jain; official of hcl through ebay had some problm and a complaint was registered in oct and even after 3 months it has nit been repaired

I have called countless times and mailed many times to hcl officials but hcl do not seems to pay attentions towards the woes and discomfort of customers

It is not suitable for a world class company

It was told to me that

The processor rem and motherbord were defective but the store has stillnot shipped processor to the working technition

I m facing a lot of problm without laptop

No one is providing me a final answer

If hcl cannot repair it; it should be replaced

Every one seems to b coldblooded and no one is intereseted in taking the customer grevience seriously

Please get it done with priority

Otherwise

Clearly state that hcl is not able to repair it and neither they will replace it so that i buy a new laptop

In the process

I called customer care aroumd 40 times each time the call costs is rs 20-30 ; they say they can only update me with the present status and escalate the complaint. On multiple requests they provide me with number of area mamager silajit biswas who picked my phone only once and said it woyld take same time.. How much time now?.. Thereafter he never pick my phone such a busy person i am really amazed!

I have mailed to hcltouch.dtlt many times only the answer come back is ,"please take care of this escalation" nothing happwns

The nodal officer seems to never read the complaints as mo response other than autoreply from their point of view

Mr jain at least consoled me everytime in his words but my problm is stil persisting...

Please answer me if hcl will repair/replace the laptop ir not...
If not i should buy new one so that i shuld not suffer

The famous hcl advt where a person wearing hcl shirts is greated and thanked by many seems to b a complete blasphemy by hcl ; where a company least interested in customer satisfaction is boasting of improving life of their customers!

I again repeat please state it clearly if u ppl cannot do anything for a customer u can clearly say "we will not do; how hard u try" and i will buy new laptop but "please wait 2 more days" doesnot seems to facinate me...

I m really irritated with hcl and its response to customers. If someone can provide me number of nodal officer please provide me.... It would b great help from your end....

Dr virender verma
Durgapur

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors