Airtel's pathetic service

teja

On 17th Nov I submitted documents to migrate from postpaid to prepaid in the Airtel's store and I was told it would be done in 24 hrs. In the afternoon on 17th I received call from cc where executive tried to convince me to change the plan and stick to postpaid to which i agreed only if I receive confirmation through mail or sms but she failed to do so. However, she changed the plan w/o my confirmation. This month I received bill of 46.31 for the change for which I am not liable. Dropped mails to appellate but no use. They called me and said that they are unable to do anything and I need to pay and that they will take care from next month. I received a call from customer care on 31st DEC after they were notified about the issue I posted in other consumer forum. According to them they have accepted their mistake and now what they say is they are going to credit this amount in my prepaid number which would mean I have to pay the amount next time when I recharge when I opposed to pay they say they are going to update. I really fail to understand where the hell they update as each one from appellate who called me also said they will update. If that was the case then the team would know my response. Such a terrible team and service.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors