volza.com cheating customers

This is a scam and cheating company, each employee speaks different things, and after payment they say not available. Before paying for their services, they say you will get all data. After paying they say will get only limited data or the data that government allows. I informed Anzar Khan working with them about refund, he said he will surely work if i dont like the services, and said will give full refund if the total points below 200 and within 15 days,. Now another Fake employee Meenakshi sharma (maybe fake name) says we cannot process for refund. I request all of you never take their services, its just a scam and waste of money. Never fall for this fake companies. Its just a fake company trying to steal money from you. Their registered address is shown in US but they are operating from New Delhi. I request you to please help me. Anzar Khan told me if you dont like our services, we can opt for refund and based on that promise, I took it. After taking their services they are saying they cannot refund. I am attaching the name and Mob numbers of the agents of VOLZA LLC. Anzar Khan-+91 85959 78858, +91 75210 69649 meenakshi Sharma- +91 93553 99908.
Even in their website they have mentioned 100% money back guarantee within 3 days without any questions asked. But now Meenakshi Sharma another associate says they cannot proceed for refund. volza money back.png

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors