Terrific service provider - Samsung

Dear Samsung team,
I have been a loyal customer to Apple but than last year I decided to try Samsung products . Hence,I bought Samsung S-3, I-9300 IMEI NO:353743050998341/01.
Just yo to brief you about my educational qualification,I am a Electronic engineer working in a top MNC & to sone extend I understand the working of mobile.
Since,Jan 2013,onwards the day I purchased this ill fated phone I hava been a regular visitor to your service centers.
The problem with my phone is that the camera automatically open whenever I swipe my screen to unlock it and sometimes the number pad is displayed in haphazard manner.If u want I can also mail the screen shot.This problem occurs 2-3 times in a day..
Whenever I visited your so called dummy service centers they simply checked setting & reload the fresh version of software. But , after doing this the problem was not sorted out.
Its been close to one year , the problem is at it is & I have already made my mind that I made a wrong decision by selecting Samsung.
Don't know whether, writing this mail will effect the senior management of Samsung.
Waiting for a strict action against defaulters & anticipating a positive response from Samsung team.

Prateek Dubey
Rudrapur, India
7895644666[/color]

Attachments

Dear User,

There is some hanging problem in your handset.Visit nearest service center and do latest software version- I9300XWUGML4( JELLY BEAN 4.3).

Hope your problem will solve.

Regards,

Samsung Service Center,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors