Sold already opened mobile phone by Samsung

I bought a new mobile phone SAMSUNG dt 09/10/2013.on 6th dec at Trichy, Tamilnadu.I approached the authorised service center for a problem in the display.The service center people opened the handset and then told me that this is not covered under warranty since it has been opened elsewhere .I have bought this handset with bill so I explained to them I dont have the necessity to open elsewhere since i am eligible for 1 year free service and warranty from the date of purchase, they had had denied my request and ask me to pay for it .I complained to the customer care and also wrote to the CEO office for which they called me two times and told that they will get back to me soon.They never send you any automated response nor a mail reply for the complaints addressed to them which all companies normally do I feel deprived and cheated by the company for which i need a solution .I thought of filing a consumer case but as far as I come to understand through the condtions of the company that any legal disputes can be addressed in delhi only, let me know if I could file a case in my home town .Finally I come to the impression that these companies just pull in people to their ambit and once the customers buy their products they are compelled to follow their conditions with regard to warranty and service which mostly they deny stating technical reasons which a common man does not understand and make a lot of money out of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors