Scamming / Spamming of Marketing Portal.in

I am freelancer doing some IT projects regarding that i need some software's like Data extractors, through google search i saw the website www.marketingportal.in,On March 15 2019, i have contacted and interacted then he shown the demo for the software in his PC only. After demo i have decided to purchase the Softwares as Combo package after that we discussed and he was approved for advance payment Rs,1500 after software received remaining payment Rs1500 ,i need to send this is my deal with PALVI KUMARI(sevigo@upi). After advance payment he told me sir pls wait for 2days, after 2 days sir now i'm sending then sir office, then sir holi festival, then sir i'm so busy,then sir within sometime , sir sometime, like this he is saying from (15 /03/2019 to till now (28/03/2019).Even he is spamming with other different websites also www.marketingportal.in,www.destinybuy.in,www.gramindigital.com,www.codingmirror.com. So Peoples don't trust like this persons (Palvi Kumari - +9191133244000) and don't give any commitment to the above websites which i have mentioned.
Palvi Kumari
MARKETING PORTAL
PATNA
PATNA
Patna 800001
India
+919113324400,info.raushankr@gmail.com

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors