Samsung Tab3 manufacturing defect and expect me to pay for it.

Hi,

I have purchased samsung tab 3 on 6aug from KBM in mayur vihar. When i tried to insert a micro sim it didnt go inside and i cut the sim more and made it a nano sim. it was my fate that it got fit perfectly i didnt realised that there is a defect due to which micro sim was not fitting inside.
now to change the sim i took it out days back and tried another sim but it didnt go which was obvious then i tried previous nano sim. but this time it didnt fit on the exact point. i took tab to service centre where they conviniently saying mam its a physical damage which warranty doesnt cover. now they expect me to spend 5500 on mother-board which is 1/3rd of the tab's cost, that too within 2 months. i have been jugling b/w customer care and customer service centre but they dont want to agree that it was a manufacturing defect. wish i would have purchased micromax or lava if had to go service centre n face such poor staff. samsung's quality has touched the rock bottom and they are not the same.

PATHETIC SERVICE, REGRETING SHIFT FROM BLACKBERRY/IPHONE

name: Vinita / 9971222533
compalint no. 8442955914
there was some surjit then satish and later Mr sonu shukla from samsung customer care dept.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors