Samsung Sold Defective Smart Phone Need Replacement.Already been to Service Center 10

Hi,

I bought Samsung Galaxy Note Phone last December 16th ,since then it is giving me frequent problems ,like Phone get’s heated up very quickly; it gives very less battery backup and even sometimes does not get charged, it shut down unexpectedly, even sometimes get hanged. Samsung is not able to resolve the problem, every time they will change some other part of the Phone and still problem will never be resolved and will re-occur. If you ask for the replacement you are being told some or other stories.

Also their customer Service is really very bad and they don’t even know how to talk to the Customer. They even say
sometimes that there is no problem in the Phone, where as in reality it will keep on giving you problems. Please help me in
getting the Replacement for the same.Every time I need to rush to service center and they will take my 30,000 Rs worth smart phone and will give me a basic standby phone of 2000 Rs.

In last 10 months I already been to Samsung service center for nearly 10 times and every time they will change some other
part and format the phone.Till now they have changed mother board,battery,charging cable,pcb curcit .But some or other problem will re-occur every few month/weeks.Last month only I have given the phone to service center and same problem has re-occured now again.Every time they are asking me to take defective phone back.Currently also phone is in Kukatpally Service Center Hyderabad and Ref number of my complaint is 8457548981 and 4160986180.

They asked me to submit the phone in Service Center for replacement which I did and after that they did something and they
are now telling me that Phone is working fine now and problem will not re-occur ,as usual.Which is happening since last 10
months.

Please help me getting replacement of the phone.Do let me know if you need any more information for the same.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Mittal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors