Samsung Phone Dead Third Time (twice while in warranty period)

I am really pissed by this mobile phone. During the 6th month of the purchase the phone started getting hanged for no reason. By 7-8th month it was dead and was given in Andheri East service center for repairing where in the motherboard was changed. It was repaired and given after 4days. Again after a couple months the phone got dead and the service
center people told me its we have to again change the mother board. IS THE MOTHER BOARD USED IN SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE SO WEAK??? It has to be changed every 2 months? Now its the 3rd time that its dead and I cant even approach Service Center as its 10 days out of warranty period. I never thought a single phone can give you so much trouble. Its very
annoying to again and again go to service center and spend so much time to get nothing but bad service. You have to stay without phone for 4 days to a week only to get a phone repaired which will be good for 2 months and again you are standing in queue for begging service from SAMSUNG. I want this product to be replaced or some solution be given even though its out of warranty period because its been giving me trouble since 6th month of its purchase.

Model No: GT-S5360
S/N: RZ1C60CVMEP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors