Samsung Note 3 Problem

i have purchased Samsung note 3 mobile from vadodara dated 27/9/13 which i used for 5 months and in between i was using Vodafone carrier there was always a network problem on my mobile so i shifted to idea but the same problem was there so i gave my phone to Samsung care 31/1/14 for which they just updated the software and gave me back as the problem was not solved i again submitted my phone on 1/2/14 that time they said there is no problem but for your satisfaction we will change the motherboard and display then the motherboard was changed then there was a problem in the display so again i submitted the phone on 10/2/14 at that time i inquired and was told that only motherboard was changed and not the display and now that the display has problem its not the company s fault and it will be charged for the display so i argued why reason given was that you phone may be fallen or squeezed for which i argued that if the phone has fallen there should be a scratch or display should be broken and i m not a fool to sit on my mobile but they r not agreeing and are saying that i will have to pay for the repair i already have paid 46990 for the phone and then after five months i get my phone motherboard repaired saying there is no problem then to we will change the motherboard and display and only motherboard has been changed and now for the display i will have to pay for it so i don't understand what should i do kindly please guide

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors