Samsung Delivered Used Phone

Hi,

I Ordered Samsung Galaxy Quatrro from Samsung Estore and I received the deliverable within 2 days. But when I started my mobile for first time, it directly shown me a home screen, which normally never happen. Usually system ask for some setting like timing, Location, WIFI setting, google account etc.

When I check the Gallery of Mobile, I can find the Photo taken at Samsung Packing division, where people are packing phone.

I think there are high chances of replacement of phone or battery or any other accessory.

I have launched complain at Samsung Estore, but didnt received ant update from them from last 12 Days :(:(:(:(.

I never Expected this from Samsung.

People please suggest me what to Do now?

Regards,
Akshay

Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your feedback and have noted down your concern.

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are requesting you to share the contact details so that we can forward the feedback to the concerned department to ensure resolution of the problem to your satisfaction.
We appreciate your support and patience and assure you of our best services always.

Regards,
Jitendra Singh
Jitendrs.s3@partner.samsung.com

Hi Jitendra,

My contact details are as below

Name: Akshay Wani
Cell No: 9922199111
mail ID: akshaywani@gmail.com

Regards,
Akshay

Samsung Care said:
Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your feedback and have noted down your concern.

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are requesting you to share the contact details so that we can forward the feedback to the concerned department to ensure resolution of the problem to your satisfaction.
We appreciate your support and patience and assure you of our best services always.

Regards,
Jitendra Singh

Hi Jitendra,

I tried to mail you details of Issue and other reference order number, but Mail delivery is getting failed.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: mailin.samsung.com.

If possible Call me on my cellphone.

Regards,
Akshay Wani
+91 9922199111

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors