Passport : ADVERSE Police Verificatio Report Pending Police Verification(Birth Place)

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that Myself Saikat Kumar Das, i applied my own fresh Passport (Normal) on 02/10/2013, everything done in my side approximately 7 month's ago but still now i not able to get my passport and the online passport tracking system shows to me more than 5-6 months ago and still now same status also like this "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office".

Status Tracker(From Passport Seva):

1. Application Reference No : 13-1009047879

2. File Number: CA2067392812713

3. Application Received on Date : 24/12/2013

4. Status: "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" till now(03-09-14)

5. Date of Birth : 30-09-1987

This is to also inform you that i already successfully done my local police verification (Verification No- 1017, Date-30-01-14) in Singur Thana / Police Station at least 6 months ago . They already send verification Report into RPO Kolkata on 18-02-14.

This is also inform you that i went physically to the REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, 4, BRABOURNE ROAD, KOL-01 on 14-08-2014. I have to learn from their are some ADVERSE Police Verification REPORT regarding my Birth Place (Burdwan Medical College and Hospital, Address:- Opp. Shyam Sayer, PO+PS: Burdwan,Pin- 713104, West Bengal) though i have seen them my original Birth Certificate in the time of local Police Verification and i also gave them xerox copy of it.

As per their instruction i completed all the process on that day. As per their instruction I gave them an application for re-verification(Birth Place) on 14-08-2014. They assure me they will sent my document into Burdwan Thana for re-verification of my Birth Place.

Till now they can not able to verify my Birth Place Verification.
I think its the very lengthy Process.
I don't know how many days more take them to complete this verification process. I am realy hopeless.

Thanks & Regards,
Saikat Kumar Das

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors