Deficiency in service by Vodafone

This is in regard to my vodafone no 9820837063. According to the mail received by me from vodafones' end they claim that there was no data plan active for the period 14/10/2013 to 17/10/2013.

I have been on vodafones blackberry 399 plan for the past almost 5 years. I changed my handset from my BlackBerry bold to the Z10. I visited their outlet at Girgaum to get a microsim on 14th/10/2013 as my new handset needed it. When I informed their customer executive as to why I need a microsim, I was not informed at that point that my Z10 does not support my then existing plan of 399. This is clearly a deficiency in service. If vodafone claims that their executive is not aware about which package supports which handset then I am sorry to say that they have incompetent staff.‎‎‎‎‎‎

I was given to understand that my plan of 399 is still active. On their part they should have stopped my data package and then let me decide what I want to do. By stopping my 399 plan and putting me on your vodafone Mobile Connect is again a breach on their part. For the period 14/10/2013 to 17/10/2013 I was billed Rs. 767.1 fro using the Vodafone Mobile Connect which I had not idea I was doing.

I am not entitled to pay the additional 767.1 which I have been forcefully billed for without intimating me about my data package.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors