datawind

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that my order No. PM8CA1C dated 21-07-2013 for Ubislate7C+(EDGE) is despatched by BLUE DART Courier vide airway bill no. 69001858166 but the corier company said that the consignment is lost by him and the courier company said that they will compansate the amount to datawind company.

so please send me new Ubislate as soon as possible.

i also earlier mailed you many times but no reply from your side.

i request you to please sort out this issue with Bluedart comapny and send me my Ubislate as earlier as possible.

Thanking You

Surender Singh

SURENDER SINGH RAWAT said:
Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that my order No. PM8CA1C dated 21-07-2013 for Ubislate7C+(EDGE) is despatched by BLUE DART Courier vide airway bill no. 69001858166 but the corier company said that the consignment is lost by him and the courier company said that they will compansate the amount to datawind company.

so please send me new Ubislate as soon as possible.

i also earlier mailed you many times but no reply from your side.

i request you to please sort out this issue with Bluedart comapny and send me my Ubislate as earlier as possible.

Thanking You

Surender Singh

Datawind Innovations said:
Dear Surendar,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your issue will get resolved ASAP.

Regards,
Datawind Innovations.
[hr]
Dear Sir,

still no reply form datawind. there is no email or phone call from your end.what is the solution of my query and if possible please refund my amount because i am not interested in your product any more

Regards

Surender Singh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors