DATAWIND Ubislate7C+(EDGE NOT RECD AND NO RESPONSE FOR OUR CALLS & EMAILS

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have booked a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) and have paid for Rs.4899.00 on 07.04.2013. My order Confirmation ID is "PM17A3DAEBD". But still I am not received the aforesaid Tablet and moreover they are not attending calls and replying emails. Hence, kindly look into the matter and help me in this issue.

Regards
praveen kumar

Datawind Innovations said:
Dear Praveen,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your device will be dispatched soon.

Regards,
Datawind Innovations.
Sir,
Thanks to attained my complain. Finally, I got DATAWIND Ubislate7C+(EDGE) tablet.
Thanks.
Your's
Praveen Kumar

Dear Sir/Madam

I (Mohit Khurana) bought an Ubi Slate 7C+ which got delivered to my address on 08/01/2013. The device worked just fine for the first few minutes and the touch got unresponsive. I contacted your customer support at 01832581330 which if i may tell you is horrible. After a first few times, my call was finally answered. Te representative asked me for my name and then i told him the issue i was having and he suggested me to reset the device which i did but the problem was still unresolved and my call got disconnected. I have been trying to contact your customer support ever since and no one is answering my calls and if it does get answered once in a billion times no one attend the calls and i am welcomed by the sheer background noises of people talking. i tried to get in touch with you at the email address mentioned at your website i.e refun@datawind.com and techsupport@datawind.com and none of the emails is getting delivered and i get a failure notice every time.
Please be advised that i would like to avail 100% refund of the money paid by me (excluding shipping charges) which you may deduct. I initiall thought of getting the device replaced but now that i have experienced the kind of customer support that you have and the sheer hassle and harrassment it is causing me and the idea of experiencing the same in the near future if the replaced device develops a snag forced me to have second thoughts.
You may take it as a feedback as the promises made by you to serve your customers at the highest desired level lacks commitment and falls flat.
You may contact me at my email address @mohitkhurana_2008@yahoo.com or via this thread.
I hope you will look into the matter and will take prompt action and restore my faith in your organisation.

Regards
Mohit Khurana

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that my order No. PMACA1C dated 21-07-2013 for Ubislate7C+(EDGE) is despatched by BLUE DART Courier vide airway bill no. 69001858166 but the corier company said that the consignment is lost by him and the courier company said that they will compansate the amount to datawind company.

so please send me new Ubislate as soon as possible.

i also earlier mailed you many times but no reply from your side.

i request you to please sort out this issue with Bluedart comapny and send me my Ubislate as earlier as possible.

Thanking You

Surender Singh
[undefined=undefined]

Dear Mohit,

Kindly share your device serial no.email id and contact details so we can take further action regarding your issue.

Regards,
Datawind Innovations.
Dear Sir,

The IMEI number of the device is 911303700697077 and the invoice number is AMECOM07311155 dated july 31st 2013. And let me know if i need to ship the device back or you will be arranging for it, so that a replaced one be delievered to me. My mail id is mohitkhurana_2008@yahoo.com. You may also contact me at 9716585134.
Thank you for your response into the matter.

Mohit

Sir,

I had ordered a Ubislate7C+(Edge) with leather case on July 27th. I had paid the cost using online payment facility. I have not yet recieved the tablet. The status in the website has been saying "ready for dispatch". My order ID is PM2D30F34214. I had called the customer care some on Aug 7th, and they daid i will be recieving a confirmation mail in 48 hours, and the order by today (13th August, 2013). I have recieved nither the confirmation call/email, nor the order. Now when i call the customer support, the call is not answered. Kindly look in to the issue and speed up the process of sending the order.

Thanks,
Gurunarayanan

Dear Mohit,

Kindly share your device serial no.email id and contact details so we can take further action regarding your issue.

Regards,
Datawind Innovations.
Dear sir,

Kindly confirm whether i need to ship the device back or not. And when will i get the replaced one?

Mohit

Hi,

I paid 5299 to datawind to buy UBISLATE on 31st july, the guy said within 72 hours it will be delievered, i called customer care number but no response from them. My order number is PM81012, After i pressured them through mail they sent through bluedart, Waybill number - 69001862473. But this number is not valid in blurdart website. 16 days have passed still these datawind guys not sending it and poor response from them.

Please make them send me the tablet as soon as possible. or else make them cancel and pay my money back.

Regards,
Kumaravel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors