Consumer feel Cheated while purchased samsung product

Sir, I have purchased samsung mobile glaxy grand GT19082 on 13 sep 2013 from cell-on communication haldwani.The said phone started trouble since inception while sometime incoming call ringing sometime not.A day before diwali my voice was not heard by apposite party, a new feature has been occured. I have visited dealer shop who found my complained correct. And also advice me to visit samsung service centre for removal of defect.on 05nov2013 i have visited service centre and staff of service centre examined my mobile set and told me that plate has been burnt.If you pay Rs 6000/ then he will replaceed the plate. I have shown my warranty card.He rejected my warranty card period and indicate me clause no 10 which mention co will not take any reponsiblity in situation like flooding, lightening and any other act of god.We also inform you that any of such thing neigher happen in haldwani during that period.I have lodge a complain with samsung on same day.The very next day a phone call received by us from samsung and the representative told me that our co policy is free labour charges under warranty period cost of parts is bear by consumer himself. I have purchased this mobile set from my hard earned money and co like samsung is cheating with me. I am totally frustrated mentally and financially both.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors