Battery replacement request

Dear Executives
Greetings!
We thankful for your new inventions and approach to satisfy the customers. Would highly appreciate your needful action to find the solution for situation on bought Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4, GT-I 9500 zka black, vide Bill ref # S13/2149 dated 18th july 2013 from City Centre Branch Kolkata- India. You can check the records, we are counting as a loyal customer of Samsung products. it is 1st time have such unavoidable situation that in-spite of various communication nothing is been done so far. Please do the needful to replace the battery FREE of cost.

Ps: today somehow I managed to speak to Mr. Ganguly <+91(0)33 23580706> and came to know that he is helpless as the period (six months) is over to take the action at his jurisdiction. But if you look at the complaint lodged and responded by your unit itself is a proof that the problem raised long back not now. hope to hear the fruitful response.

Thanks in advance
Regards
For Hanumant Jain
Bajaj
+971 50 9458984
India number +91 9836595060 (might not active as I am in dubai)

Tried quite number of times to chat online below the message I get often

• You are connecting with LiveChat system. If it takes a few minute, Please Try again.
• (Our web team will be with you soon.)
A member of our web team will be available soon. You are currently in position 1 Thank you for waiting. If your enquiry is concerning a purchased product, please have your product details, including serial number and date of purchase ready.
• We are sorry. Agent is not available at the moment.

[/size][/font]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors