Airtel Harassment

Dear Sir/ Madam,

With regard to my airtel 3G connection Number :9663690138.
I used the above mentioned 3G connection for almost 3 months time ( august 2014 to November 2014 ) & had been making the bill payment promptly, but after November since
i had connection of BSNL 3G Data card connection i had stopped using airtel 3G connection but still the bill kept generating even with out the usage, I had
complained this issue to the customer care centre few times but dint get proper feed back from the Airtel department since the issue was not resolved i was
not willing to make further payment which was also not logical. but on 20th Feb 2015 between 12.04 pm to 1 pm myself & my friends & relatives got repeated Harassing
calls from a lady from the call centre number -( 918042841678 ) . i was shocked to hear from my friends & families calling to inform me about a lady from airtel
harassing them to disconnect their connections which are totally different service providers ( vodafone, bsnl & docomo ) this employee was so mannerless.
she was very rudely threatening me & also my friends & colleagues saying even they will have to bare the consequence, this is horrifying to see how people who are not at
all concerned to this issue are harassed & disturbed. I have been Airtel user for almost 13 years but i am shocked to see how Airtel company is using this kind cheap
ways to deal with the customers. Based on this issue me & my friends have decided to lodge complaints in the consumer court & also take up the issue with the media.

Amarish bhandari, Contact me on : 9481486544

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors