Wrongful charge and harassment by Tata Sky Executives

I have been a subscriber (ID 1005940612) of Tata Sky since 2009. I had subscribed for a bi-annual pack in 2011, which expired on 26th September as per the date of recharge in 2011, hence, I had to get my account recharged again. At this point of time I had a credit of Rs 1841 remaining in my account and the date of recharge on my information desk was shown as 29.9.2013. I called the customer care helpline, and requested for the same pack again for two years. The Customer care agent Mr Shivam directed that I deposit Rs 10,312 in my account. The biennial package actually costed Rs 9990, the Multititv Package costed Rs 2200 and there was a credit of Rs 1841 in our account. After calculating the balance, I was asked to pay Rs 10,312 for two years. This Mr Shivam offered to recharge our account himself by using our credit card number, however, I refused his offer and was asked to pay the same amount in the recharge counter by my debit card. I was asked to call back Mr Shivam after recharge for activation of the Bi-ennial Mega Pack.

When I called back, I was told by a lady that we had recharged the wrong amount, she would not be refunding us our money or deduct the cost of the annual Mega HD package. To resolve this issue, Mr Mangesh, a senior supervisor was put through, who said the same. He refused to return us the sum which had been wrongly told to us by Mr Shivam, nor did he agree to deduct the cost of the Annual Mega HD Pack and return us the balance. We could not get in touch with Mr shivam at all after recharging.

A complain was thus lodged with the executive as it was absolutely wrong that I had to stow away my hard earned money in an account with your company. However, a Mr Harpreet called us back, and I repeated my grievance.The same Mr Harpreet had called me yesterday to inform me that my package had expired and that I will be charged on a daily basis then onwards. He said he will put in a request to revert my money back to my account and give credit for the two days it would take for the money to be sent back to me, to which I agreed.

After a short while I received another call from Mr Harpreet, the customer care executive, who asked if I wanted to go through the complain process or I wanted the money back, as if they were two mutually exclusive options. I can not tell the outrage and harassment I have faced during the whole ordeal, and two hours of my time were wasted on an act as simple as getting my dish TV recharged. In-spite of being a loyal customer, I have been treated worse than any other customer. Forget getting preferential treatment, I was mentally harassed along with getting my money stowed in your account unnecessarily.

This is a formal complaint I am lodging with your company. I hope my grievance is addressed as soon as possible and my money is returned back to my account. This is not the first time that has compelled me to register a complaint with your company. I have faced issues with your services earlier also, and my experience is getting sourer by the year.

I am dr. Anand chawla son of seema chawla. Our reg. Id is 1033349182. I have a similar issue. I hav a call from tata sky executive ms vandana and she told me about hd access fee is Rs 2460 and Rs 990 for set top box and Rs1200 for annual charges of grand sport plan. I said ok i will pay Rs 2460 and Rs 990 now and will pay Rs 1200 a month later because one month sunscription is free. And now i come to know that from the internet in their official tata sky website that they charge Rs 1500 pa for hd access fee and also they change the plan of Rs 1200 pa to Rs 1500 pa now suddenly and i felt cheated now. Kindly give me some suggestions nd solution so that i can get my money back

Y'all must try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quite prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issue

Wrongful Charges added to my Account & Beware of such fraud & unethical charge..byTatasky....!

I am Shivalinge Gowda, My Consumer ID .1108392539. I have been using Tatasky for the past two years. on 16/10/2014 one executive called on my land line and enquired about the some active package relating to games. I told her that we do not have any childern at my home and we are all adult & I do'nt need any additional package. However later on 25/10/2014, I came to know that Rs.49/-has been charged to my account and I tried to use the drop box to delete the active pack which is fraudulently charged to me but no use it was blocked. Then,immediately had a chat-with an Tatasky executive on-line. She promised to deactivate the same from 26/10/2014. I received a call from Tel #.912066498200 from a Tatasky executive & he told me that He cannot cancel till 16/11/2014. Why the Tatasky forcing me the charges for Active pack, which I have not opted or subscribed. It is an unethical charges forcing on the consumer silently. Though it a small amount, but why should I pay for the charges which not need/ subscribed for. I need this charges should be dropped & reversed immediately. If not happening, then I have to drag them consumer forum. Consumer....beware of the tatasky Telecall & do not entertain them any kind of packs from these unscrupulous & corrupt marketing agents.

Shivalinge Gowda
09482076591/09972906591

Wrongful Charges added to my Account & Beware of such fraud & unethical charge..byTatasky....!

I am Shivalinge Gowda, My Consumer ID .1108392539. I have been using Tatasky for the past two years. on 16/10/2014 one executive called on my land line and enquired about the some active package relating to games. I told her that we do not have any childern at my home and we are all adult & I do'nt need any additional package. However later on 25/10/2014, I came to know that Rs.49/-has been charged to my account and I tried to use the drop box to delete the active pack which is fraudulently charged to me but no use it was blocked. Then,immediately had a chat-with an Tatasky executive on-line. She promised to deactivate the same from 26/10/2014. I received a call from Tel #.912066498200 from a Tatasky executive & he told me that He cannot cancel till 16/11/2014. Why the Tatasky forcing me the charges for Active pack, which I have not opted or subscribed. It is an unethical charges forcing on the consumer silently. Though it a small amount, but why should I pay for the charges which not need/ subscribed for. I need this charges should be dropped & reversed immediately. If not happening, then I have to drag them consumer forum. Consumer....beware of the tatasky Telecall & do not entertain them any kind of packs from these unscrupulous & corrupt marketing agents.

Shivalinge Gowda
09482076591/09972906591

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors