Wrong charges and non resolution by corpcare

Hi Consumer Forum

This is regarding two complaints and poor response from vodafone corpcare that I am writing this email to you.

I have all the email comm as evidence.

1. Wrong charges for internet usage :

I got international roaming activated on my number 9765406890 around 15 Aug. When my phone was switched of in Singapore and not used much (crosschecked with device) in Australia, I have been charged for 10 MB usage more than 5000 rs. Time and again I have been asking that these are not correct charges, corpcare just comes back saying "its for internet usage in singapore and australia" . I dont agree as it was not used at all. I am not being suggested any way to resolve this even after so many comms. I have been getting template responses from corpcare.

2. Wrong monthly charges after change of plan :

I got plan changed for both my numbers 9765406800/90 on the same call and have got email confirmation of that change also with me. While one number was changed to EZTALK125 only as specified other number (9765406890) is being charged extra with data plan dialer tune etc even when I clearly instructed that I wanted etalk 125 only.

I have been trying to get it resolved with corpcare but to no avail. Please help.

Regards
Abhinav

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors