why the hell they take orders if cant deliver by time

Dear Sir,
This is to bring to your notice that I Dhananjay Govt Engineer, most willingly and with desperate interest I booked the hyundai Venue Car on 17th April 2019 i.e, the day it got unveiled and was very much interested to purchase even before its launch, since I had that interest in purchasing the Hyundai Car.
The day it got launched I was eager to book the car and I did it in Laxmi Hyundai Kalyan nagar Branch No 808, 5th A Cross, Service Road, Opp. To Big Ganesha Statue, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043 and I was very happy to myself that I booked my car variant of SX model Denim blue Color of Turbo GDi. I Made the full payment by 23rd May 2019 and I was the first customer in that dealership to book the car and make full payment through loan and cash. Till that day everything was fine and good from laxmi Hyundai and they assured that the car is expected to deliver by 10th June 2019 and I was told that I am priority customer for them since I was 1st Customer to book that car
But from that day onwards till now i.e., 27th June 2019 the dealer is toying me around like any thing and giving false commitments like 18th June, 25th June 2019 and now 2 or 3rd july 2019. I am very much fed up of their false commitments and I am very much frustrated with this Hyundai Dealer.
Sir, I request Please help me out with this issue I have spent a lot on this car by altering the car shed and from past one month I am without any car (I sold my old car expecting new car delivery I gave my old car. Now I am car less) and postponing all my commitments from my family and my total family is upset with the postponement of the car delivery.
Now I am mentally disturbed and exhausted from their false commitments
I need my car by end of this month at any cost. since next month I cannot take delivery due to the religious restrictions after 2nd of July 2019.
Please Please bring me out of the devil dealers and get me my car Hyundai Venue.
Now I am forced to reach consumer forum court against the dealer for mentally harassing the customer keeping me mentally disturbed with their false statement

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors