"WE WILL SEND OUR EXECUTIVE IN 24 HOURS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM".

I Was happy when i first bought a tata sky connection. I have two connections now. I pay 750 rs appx per month for these two connections. But, now i feel like why have i selected Tata Sky.

My setup box stopped working and only a blue screen appeared (it was happening from 1 week some times it works properly & sometime it dosnt) on 14th sep 2013. I called the customer care and explained them the situation. They said they will be sending an executive and within 24 hrs my problem will get solved. I even got an impressive message too stating my complain no, but no one came on 15th 16th & 17th. on 18th i got a gall in the afternoon from a person asking my res address. I told him i am in a meeting please check with your back-end. ..NO ONE TURNED UP..

19th, when i called the customer care they said they will take this call on priority and send some on the same day...NO ONE TURNED UP..

20th i got a call from some one that he is reaching my home in next 10 min. my mom had a doctors appointment but she cancelled it and the person reached after an hour.

He did some thing with both the setup box and he went. NO acknowledgement nothing. on 23rd sep i got a call verifying the call was been complited or not. Operator was asking, Was i at home during the call.. who was there at home when executive came.. can i have your res phone no.. some 10000 questions to verify the work was done or not. Same night when i went back home again the same problem started.

And this is why they say "Isko Laga Dala toh Life JINGALALA".

I really regretted the movement i bought the tata sky connection at. home.

You can try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter and expedite installation.

Thanks for the revert and understanding Lalit. Will surely try this out. But, my complain is not against the product particularly, its about the services which they provide after sales. which is why to explain things happent and such a unprofessional behavior of such a big brand.

The story is sefl explanatory that how i have tried every mean to communicate them but still.... NO ONE TURNED UP... ha ha ahahaha cant do any thing but laugh on my self now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors