Vodafone Post paid billing issue

Hi,

The vodafone customer care seems to be customer trouble service instead of customer care. I have been using the vodafone connection from more than 2.5 years now and always paid my bills on time. Even though usage of net has been constant I get to know that my credit limit of Rs.9000 and my current usage is Rs. 11,646 (this doesnt includes the corporate discount as per data plan). I am not able to use internet of my phone from last 4 days. And just now my sms/outgoing calls got barred. To understand the issue I have been calling vodafone everyday and everytime I need to explain the problem again and again with NO resolution finally as outcome. I have been asking for the details of how can the usage can go so high and how the problem can get resolved immediately. I get 2 answers: 1) Wait till 5 dec for the new billing to get start Or 2) Pay Rs.11646 as bill. I am requesting for an offcycle bill or some other solution but there is no help. One of the customer care representatives tell me to wait for next 5-6 days to get the issue resolved, even though I tell him that I am not able to send sms/make call. I must say very poor service.

Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors