Vivifi India Finance Private Limited - Flexloan or FlexPay FL #565128 closure request and refund extra amount I paid

Hello Sir/Madam,

I took one instant loan with flexsalary and today, I paid all outstanding principal amount of 73335.74 rs of this loan, hence I am requesting you close this loan from your end and share NOC certificate and also update CIBIL appropriately.

Name:Kumar
Father Name:ponnusamy

One more thing, there are two payments I made this month unknowingly in order to close this loan as below.

#1. I made payment of 3570.66 rs on 25/08/2021.

#2. I made payment of 73, 000 rs on 31/08/2021.

So i made total payment of 76, 570.66 for the total outstanding amount of 73, 335.74 rs.

can you refund back rs 3234.92 as refund since I paid extra amount.

Please find the attached screenshot for payments made.

Kindly do the needful things as soon as possible.
Thanks

Attachments

my humble request , please don't take any loan with flexpay or flexsalary, they will suck your blood as interest of your hard earned money.
i got into their trap by taking loan and you will be charged interest like meter interest

moreover, there is no customer support as well for your any queries or complaints, it is really painful if you want to close the loan or to make any complaints about the loans.

RBI should not allow company[vivifi india finance pvt ltd] like this to practice as non banking financial company.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors